The company Tool-Making Shop was initially established to provide and supply the required manufacturing tools for the company next to the main factory. All manufacturing tools and spare parts which have been eroded during the time and are unable to meet the needs of the company, as well as those required for manufacturing machines and new type measuring equipments are planned and made in Tool-Making Unit. For this, the company's Tool-Making Shop, including numerous lathing, milling, and grinding machines, as well as hand works have been considered, which out of the assembly line, but with great importance, have been used in supplying the company with the necessary tools.
The company's tool-making workshop, called "Machine Shop", is equipped with lathing, milling, and grinding lines along with other high-precision machines, such as Jig boring precise drilling, form grinding , including profile-Ball-Pocket in the rooms with the controlled temperature and humidity conditions for supporting the company's assembly line.
* Lathing Line: This line includes 13 lathing lines, some made in Sweden and some made in Iran. These machines have more capabilities in terms of accuracy, speed, and measuring equipments, and different operations, including surface-lathing (paring), in-lathing, and drilling and others are performed in these machines with necessary accuracy and frequently.
* Milling Line: The company second line contains 4 milling machines, having higher power and efficiency than lathing machines. Various manufacturing tools made from different types of steel, cast iron, bronzes, phosphor bronze and etc., can be dealt with these milling machines by surface chip-removal, drilling and, others.
* Grinding Line: In the third line of the company comprising of 3-round grinding machines and 2 surface grinding and whetting tools, having micrometer level grinding power and extraordinary efficiency compared with the above lines.
* Hand Works: It consists of some machines such as a band saw, a sand roll, vertical grinding stone, carbide cutting press, and whetting drill, which other operations, such as filing, labeling, dying, tapping, and others are performed on this line.
Form grinding includes the following machines:
* Profile: for making special tools for lathing machines, ring-blanks, and sensitive Machine Shop with an ability of hundredths of millimeters.
* Ball pocket: for making shelf molds in different ball-bearings of gauge press.
* Pantograph: for making stencils for labeling machine of assembly parts
* Accurate drilling: a machine with extraordinary capability in drilling the pieces with the precision of hundredths of millimeters and Micron, and drilling the pieces with precise divisions and coordinates.